Version 11 for Android has been released. Here are the highlights of the changes.
- Importing from tS Desktop programs - tStudio-Android can import and use tS-Desktop v11 and v11.1 projects.
- Added info button - hover over the little ‘i’ in a circle to connect to the Internet to read further information about the menu choices
- Added ability - source texts can now be loaded from File Manager.
- Merging projects - the end user will be asked if they want to merge projects, if the project has been updated on the Door43/DCS online server.
- Added Exporting to USFM
- Added important message about exporting project to Door43.
- By uploading the project to your Doo43 account, the content is available to be downloaded by other translators, merged with other projects, or used as an online backup.
- Speed improvements in application start-up.
- Warning message if the device has limited memory or screen size.
- Added visual indication of who is logged in.
- Ability to sort projects on the home page.
- Improved the process of resolving merge conflicts.
- translationStudio for Android now supports the chosen target font and size when printing.
- The program renders non-roman fonts correctly.
- Implemented new upload/export/print workflows.
- Added the ability to specify name and location of the exported project, USFM and print files.
- Improved the workflow for accessing the SD card for importing and exporting files.
- There is now the ability to search in both the source or the target language biblical text.
- The searching now includes the text in footnotes.
To Search: In the project, tap on the 3-dot icon, and then choose search from the menu.
- A bug has been fixed that caused problems when rendering footnote text that contained quotation marks.
- Added a scrollbar to handle long lists of contributors.
- Corrected wording on terms agreement.
- Easier transition back to project page when leaving the Project Review section.
- Added chapter title cards to target translation.
- Added the option to use custom fonts and sizes individually on both source and target cards.
Updated Legal Info
- Updated wording on License Agreement.
- Updated wording on Translation Guidelines.
Minor Bug Fixes
- Better workflow when importing projects.
- Better workflow when importing new source texts.
- Better workflow when updating target languages.
- Fix for duplicate questions in resources.