Click on the appropriate file for your computer.
Allow the file to be downloaded to the computer.
Double click on the file to start the install.
Click the ‘Run’ button on the Warning message window and all other warning messages.
- Choose the language that will be used during the installation from the dropdown menu.
- Click Next on the ‘Welcome to the translationStudio Setup Wizard’ window.
- Select the “I accept the agreement” for the software license. Click the Next button.
- Select the choice to ‘create a desktop icon’ if you wish. Click the Next button.
- Click the Install button. Please wait for the program to be installed. This may take several minutes.
- The installer will install translationStudio and Git.
- At the ‘Completing the translationStudio Setup Wizard’ window you can choose to have the program automatically launch or you can unselect that option and follow the instructions below to open the software.
- Click the Finish button to complete the installation.
- If you selected to have the program automatically launch, wait a few moments and the prog
- Open translationStudio from the desktop icon (if you chose to create one during the setup process).
- If you did not choose to create a desktop icon you will need to find the program through clicking the “start” icon on your computer and finding the translationStudio in the list of programs.